Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:27 June 2019
It's Sunday morning. You've woken up from a rare full 8 hours sleep and feel productive. You head out for a morning walk around the park, and arrive home ready to indulge in an easy Sunday morning breakfast. The kids are up and wanting something exciting for breakfast, so you decide to whip up your go-to breaky - Strawberry Mancakes.
INGREDIENTS serves 2
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 scoops (60g) of The Vanilla Man Shake or another flavour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- Approx 6 strawberries (can use frozen just defrost 1 min microwave)
- Mix the oats with 1/2 C boiling water
- In separate bowl mix protein powder, egg and egg whites (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth)
- Add oat mixture into the bowl
- Add strawberries and melted coconut oil and blend again
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan with some cooking oil.
- Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side. (approx 2 min per side or starts bubbling on top.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with a couple of strawberries on top.
Makes 4 Mancakes - 2 Mancakes each