Protein Donuts. Yes, donuts.
Who doesn't love donuts? seriously.
So we have come up with our own donuts packed with Man Shake protein!
Makes 6 Donuts - Takes 25 Mins
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Man Shake ( or your choice)
- 1/4 Tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the doughnut pan. if you don't have a doughnut pan, use a mini muffin tin for doughnut holes.
- Combine vinegar, milk, and oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, Man Shake, salt.
- Whisk very well to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until the batter comes together.
- Immediately pour batter into the doughnut pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or golden, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Make a simple glaze by microwaving peanut butter and coconut oil for 30-second intervals, mixing until smooth.
- Dip cooled doughnuts into glaze and place on a wire rack set.
- 170 calories per serve
Adam's Tip: tip...