Cauliflower Hot Wings
Need a snack while you're watching the footy? These cauliflower wings will blow your mind!
With lower carbs and a lot less fat than the chicken wings that come in a bucket (you know who we're talking about!) these cauli hot wings won't disappoint.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat your oven to 215 degrees - or you can use an air fryer at 200 degrees.
- Cut off the cauliflower stem and cut into larger florets.
- Beat the eggs together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, parmesan, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip the cauliflower into the egg mixture, and then coat in the almond flour mixture.
- Place the coated cauliflower onto a baking tray sprayed with oil or if using an air fryer, spray the bottom and place in the fryer.
- Spray a little extra oil onto the top of the florets.
- Cook for 20 to 22 minutes in the oven or 10 to 12 minutes in the air fryer, until golden brown, flipping halfway through so it cooks evenly.
How to Make the Sauce
While the cauliflower is cooking, make the sauce by combining the Franks Hot Sauce and butter in a small saucepan over medium to low heat until the butter melts.
When everything is ready, mix the crispy cauliflower with the sauce, and serve using a slotted spoon.
|6 (1542 Total Calories)