Pizza w/ Turkey, Mushroom, Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes
•Dinners & Sides
Makes 2 large pizzas or 4 small.
- 2 large whole-grain tortillas or 4 small
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 red onion
- handful mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 400g shaved turkey breast
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 2 cups low fat grated cheese
- Preheat oven 180 degrees.
- Prepare pizza - on tortillas spread sauce.
- Top with diced onion, chopped mushrooms, spinach, turkey breast.
- Chop tomatoes in half and add to the pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in oven approx 5 minutes or until cheese melted.