- 2 turkey patties (approx. 150g per person) or 300g turkey mince
- handful lettuce
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices beetroot
- 1 slice cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon BBQ sauce (or sauce of your liking)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 multigrain rolls
- 300g turkey mince
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon BBQ sauce
- In a bowl mix all together with your hands and press out to make your 2 patties
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Place turkey patties on pan and cook for approx. 10 minutes, turning a couple of times to make sure it's cooked through.
- While patties are cooking, cut the roll in half and spread one half with avocado.
- Put all salad stuff on the roll and place turkey patty on top.
- Add BBQ sauce and serve.