PRAWN AND PUMPKIN PIZZA
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:2 May 2017
- 1/4 Butternut pumpkin, chopped
- 1 Wholemeal pizza base
- 250g raw peeled prawns
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 50g Semi-dried tomatoes (about 1/3 cup), chopped
- 1/2 cup grated reduced fat cheese
- Get your oven preheating to 200°c with a baking tray inside.
- Cook the pumpkin in a saucepan full of boiling water (or the microwave) until tender.
- Drain and mash the pumpkin, cracking in a bit of salt and pepper, then spread it over your pizza base.
- Top with the prawns, spinach and tomatoes and then follow with the cheese.
- Transfer the pizza to the hot baking tray and cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes, or until prawns are cooked and cheese is golden and bubbly.