Turkey Schnitzel with Satay Veggies
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:25 October 2017
* 4 Skinless turkey breast fillets (around 500g all up)
* 1 Cup of breadcrumbs (try go for wholemeal if you can)
* 1 Egg
* 1 packet superfood veggies
* 2 tablespoons Yeos Satay Sauce
1. Put one of the fillets in a ziplock bag and pound it flat with the back of a heavy frypan (or a meat mallet if you have one). They need to be about 5mm thick. Repeat with the other piece of turkey.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs and parsley in a bowl and set aside. Crack the egg into another bowl and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
3. Give each piece of turkey a bath in the egg bowl and then roll around in the crumb mixture.
4. Heat up a large frying pan, give it a blast of olive oil spray and cook the schitzels until golden brown on each side and done to your liking.
5. to make veggies grab a bag of mixed superfood veggies and cook on a hot pan approx 5 min
6. and add Yeos Satay sauce - stir and enjoy