THE ULTIMATE MAN BURGER
Date Posted:8 November 2016
No more dashing to McDonalds for your burger fix, we've got you covered with this healthy ultimate man burger that is guilt free and will satisfy your tastebuds.
- 100g lean beef mince
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 multigrain roll
- Salad - lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, advocado
- 1 slice weight watchers bacon
- 1 slice cheese
- Put the mince, onion, egg white and sauces in a bowl.
- Roll up your sleeves and get in there with your hands, mixing it all together.
- Flatten your patty out.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook the patty for about 10 minutes, turning a couple of times, until cooked through.
- With 2 minutes to go add your slice of bacon and your egg to the pan to cook (make sure egg doesn't touch patty or bacon)
- While the patty is cooking, cut roll in half and toast.
- To your roll add advocado, cheese then salad, egg, bacon and your patty on