The Man Burger
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:31 May 2019
Who doesn't love a burger? It's the staple of every real man's diet! This juicy Man Burger is filling and is healthier than a Big Mac!
- 200 g Lean Beef Mince
- One Egg white
- One Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- One Tablespoon tomato sauce, plus extra to serve
- Two Multigrain rolls
- Salad - beetroot, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and cucumber
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- Put the mince, onion, egg white and sauces in a bowl, then get in there with your hands and mix it.
- Divide mince mixture in half, shape into patties and flatten
- Heat a non-stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook patties for about ten minutes and turn a few times until cooked.
- While the patties are cooking, cut the rolls in half and toast.
- Place salad and pattie on the bottom half of the roll and add some sauce of your choice.
This recipe serves enough for two!
For a lighter option, try substituting beef mince for turkey; it's lower in fat and tastes fantastic!