THAI PRAWNS WITH COCONUT & LIME
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:23 October 2018
Go on a tropical holiday without having to leave the house with this quick and easy summer feed. Prawns are packed with protein, omega 3s and calcium and can turn any old dinner into a special occasion.
- One tablespoon of red curry paste
- Two tablespoons of reduced-fat coconut milk
- Two teaspoons of lime juice
- 300g of peeled green prawns, with tails left on
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice
- Lime wedges (amount to your liking)
- Combine and mix curry paste, coconut milk and lime juice in a ceramic dish. Add your prawns and toss to coat them.
- Heat a wok or fry pan on high heat, then spray with cooking oil and throw the marinaded prawns in. Stirfry for 2-3 minutes or until prawns are tender.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice with your choice of steamed vegetables and a big wedge of lime and enjoy!