Tender Lamb Cutlets
Author: Adam Macdougall Date Posted:8 October 2019
Lamb is high in the manhood mineral, zinc - one serve contains 45% of the recommended daily intake - so this tasty meal is just what you need to keep your manhood in working order.
INGREDIENTS - Serves 2
- 4 Sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lamb cutlets (about 300g all up)
- combine the rosemary leaves, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil in a sealable container.
- put your cutlets in the container and coat with the marinade. season with salt and pepper put the lid on and stick the container in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat up a frying pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook the cutlets until browned on each side and done to your liking. Let them stand for a couple of minutes before serving.
* Make an easy salad with supermarket salad mix, cherry tomatoes, avocado, pine nuts, and feta!