Mighty Mediterranean Salad
Author: Adam Macdougall Date Posted:21 October 2019
A simple summer salad as a side or slap some chicken on it for a filling dinner.
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 6 pitted black or green olives
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 40g feta cheese, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
- Combine the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, spinach and feta in a bowl and toss to combine. Splash the olive oil on the salad and give it a good squeeze of lemon juice.
- Top with eggs and serve
- Add some punch to your salad with an extra boiled egg or leftover grilled chicken breast, salmon or roast lamb.
- Serves 1
- Protein 21.8g
- Carbs 4.0g
- Sugar 3.5g
- Fat 27.7g