Mexican Chicken Wrap
Author: Adam Macdougall Date Posted:13 August 2019
- 1 Packet (30 g) taco seasoning
- 4 Chicken tenderloins (about 300 g in total)
- 2 Large light tortillas
- 1 Cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Large avocado, sliced
- 1 Large tomato, chopped
2. Heat up a frying pan and give it a spray with cooking oil.
4. Meanwhile, warm the tortillas as per the packet instructions.
5. Split the lettuce, tomato, avocado, and chicken between the tortillas. Season with salt and pepper, wrap and enjoy!