MAN SHAKE RUM BALLS
Author: Adam MacDougall
Date Posted:21 June 2018
Rum Balls are always fanned favourite and great as a snack with coffee but are often not too friendly to our waistlines. Well, we have a healthy alternative and don't worry, it still includes RUM!
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup raw almonds
- 1/2 C chocolate man shake (can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raw Cocoa
- 1 Shot of Rum (or to your liking....)
- Blend dry ingredients in food processor or blender till crushed
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, rum and ¼ cup either almond milk, skim milk or coconut milk
- Mix with hands and roll up into approx 8 balls
- Put in fridge for approx 1 hour
Need some more Man Shake for you Man Balls?