JUICY LIME AND CORIANDER BEEF SKEWERS
Date Posted:13 October 2016
There is nothing manlier than a skewer and a beef one at that! With the weather warming up, these lime, beef and coriander skewers taste incredible and are perfect to bring out for lunch at your next barbie!
- 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 large chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 600g beef rump steak, chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- Place all the ingredients except the beef in a medium bowl and mix together.
- Add your beef and toss it all together.
- Thread the beef pieces onto skewers.
- Light up your barbecue or a frying pan if you want to cook it that way and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook the beef until done to your liking and enjoy
This awesome recipe is great on a wrap with salad the next day if you happen to have leftovers!