SPAG IN A BAG - WITH CRAB MEAT
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:23 October 2018
- 125g Spaghetti
- 100g Cooked crab meat
- 1/4 Small red onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 Cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and boil the water.
- Throw the spaghetti into the boiling water and cook until tender or to your liking then drain.
- In a bowl combine the crab, onion, pasta sauce and parsley with two tablespoons of water. Add the spaghetti and pepper for flavour and mix.
- Lay 2 x 30cm long sheets of baking paper over a small bowl. Put half the pasta mix in the middle, gather the corners of the paper together and tie with kitchen string to make a bag. Repeat with two more sheets of baking paper and leftover pasta.
- Put the bags in the oven and bake for around 15 minutes.
Protein 19 grams Sugar 5 grams (per serve)