Healthy Banana Man Bread
Author: Adam Macdougall Date Posted:1 September 2019
Banana bread sounds like a healthy alternative to cake, but the commercial varieties can be loaded with up to 64 grams of sugar and 20 grams of fat per serve.
This is the Man version - it's super high in protein and low in sugar, and you can mix it up in minutes. And the best part? It's guilt-free.
- 2 x medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 x scoops Banana Manshake
- 170g Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 x egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150ml water
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line bread tin with baking paper
- Mix Manshake, flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water, and mashed banana. When mixed, pour them into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and add your chopped walnuts just before you pour the mixture into the bread tin
- Bake for 45 – 50 mins, and enjoy!