GRILLED GARLIC SALMON WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:8 October 2018
This tasty and healthy salmon recipe is the perfect mid-week meal and will leave your stomach feeling fueled without the bloating feeling you would typically get from eating mash potato. Enjoy guys!
- Two pieces of fresh wild salmon (approx 300g) serves 2 and 1 for lunch tomorrow
- 1/2 cauliflower
- One heaped Tablespoon garlic
- Two handfuls fresh spinach (or 2 frozen cubes - approx 50g)
- Two teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon to serve
- On hot pan spray with oil and add salmon
- On top of salmon, rub garlic paste across
- Turn after approx 5 min and cook another 5 min (10 min total)
- While salmon cooking, cook cauliflower in microwave approx 6-8 min
- Splash through the olive oil and mash until smooth.
- To cook fresh spinach, boil kettle and in a bowl or strainer cover with hot water for approx 1 minute. If spinach frozen, cook in microwave for about four minutes.
- Serve with lemon or lime
ADAM'S TIP - Cook an extra piece of salmon for lunch tomorrow