BBQ'd ASIAN CHICKEN WITH GREENS
Author: Adam Macdougall
- 8 chicken Drumsticks
- 1 cup each of Broccoli, Snow peas and Cabbage.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground fresh chilli paste
- Preheat BBQ
- Coat chicken and BBQ with cooking spray. Grill chicken 20 minutes or until done, turning once
- While chicken BBQ's combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey and chilli paste in a medium saucepan and stir. Bring to a boil
- Place the broccoli, snow peas and cabbage into the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl or pan and pour sauce over chicken, greens and serve.
Nutritional Information. Amount per serving:
- Calories: 210
- Protein: 26.3g
- Carbohydrate: 15.6g
- Fat: 4.2g
- Fibre: 15g