CHICKEN STIR FRY
Date Posted:23 October 2018
Check out this tasty and healthy chicken stir-fry recipe that will leave you satisfied and will be celebrated the next day if you have any leftovers!
- Two chicken breasts (approx 300g total)
- small head broccoli chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 C shredded cabbage
- One carrot chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped
- One tablespoon soy sauce
- One tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Heat frypan and lightly spray with oil
- Dice chicken and throw it into the hot pan and stir-fry for about 5 min or until cooked through
- Add all veggies and stir-fry until tender
- Add sauces and a tablespoon hot water and mix through
TIP: Can have leftovers for lunch the next day with a side of basmati rice.