MAN QUICHE | The Perfect Dinner or Lunch
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:21 August 2018
Check out this tasty Man Quiche recipe that is easy to make and is great for taking to lunch for work the next day as it serves enough for 4. It is also another great meal for the kids to eat too! Enjoy.
- 10 eggs (6 eggs 4 whites)
- 3 cubes frozen spinach (or 75g) (thawed)
- 100g lean ham (diced)
- 150g roasted red capsicum chopped
- 1/2 Cup reduced fat grated cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a bowl mix eggs, egg whites, milk till fluffy then add cheese and ham and chopped capsicum
- Thaw spinach in microwave approx 2 minutes and squeeze the juice out before adding to a bowl
- Stir all ingredients together
- Grab a non-stick frypan and spray with oil (put baking paper on the bottom so it doesn't stick)
- Pour ingredients in and cook for approx 30 min or until golden.
- Put your knife in centre to make sure cooked (if cooked no egg should stick)
- Cut into 4 pieces and put leftovers in the fridge