Want a healthy rissole? Try my Man Meatballs - great with just veggies or salad and make extras for rissole wraps the next day!
- ￼500g lean minced beef
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 green onions (shallots)
- 1.5 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- Step 1: dice green onions (shallots) and combine with mince beef, breadcrumbs and barbeque sauce in a large mixing bowl. Combine mixture with your hands to mix together thoroughly. Shape the mince into meatballs and put on a plate lined with baking paper. Makes about 6 meatballs
- Step 2: Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray. when pan hot cook meatballs, turning regularly for approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel before serving.
- Serve with tomato sauce or BBQ sauce and great with a salad or veggies.