TURKEY SCRAMBLED EGGS with cottage cheese
Date Posted:20 June 2017
As turkey breast or mince is a great source of protein and alternative to have when you want to change things up from chicken or steak, why not make a healthy breakfast with it as well incorporating it into your scrambled eggs! Not only does this taste great, but the tryptophan and B12 in the turkey will make you smarter and less stressed, and the big serve of protein will help you lose weight and build muscles.
- 1 egg, plus 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 capsicum, diced
- 100g of cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- Put the egg and egg whites in a bowl and beat with a fork
- Heat up a non stick pan and spray lightly with cooking oil
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, shovel in a couple of spoons of cottage cheese, then capsicum and turkey.
- Cook, stirring as you go, for about 5 minutes, or until the egg is set to your liking
- Serve with a shake of sweet chilli sauce on top
For more great recipes purchase The Man Plan by Adam Macdougall CLICK HERE