TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH SPINACH
Author: Adam Date Posted:21 September 2018
These are so good I always end up giving the knife and fork the flick and shoveling them down with my fingers.
For a complete hands-on feast pair with the spicy grilled corn at the bottom.
- 300 grams lean turkey mince
- 1/4 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 Handful fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 Brown Onion, grated
- 2 Teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed chili paste
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. The best tool for this job is your hands - give them a wash and then get stuck in!
- Grab a handful of mince mixture, roll it between your palms, then clench your fist to make a meatball. Repeat 10 - 12 meatballs
- Heat up a large frypan over medium heat. Give it a good spray with olive oil and add the meatballs. turn them regularly as they cook - it should take about 8 minutes until they're cooked through.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with your choice of veggies or salad.
Nutritional Information - approximate macros:
- MAKES - 10 - 12
- SERVES - 2
- PROTEIN - 34.g
- CARBS - 9.4g
- SUGAR - 5.8g
- FAT - 7.8g
PERFECT SIDES - SPICY GRILLED CORN
What to do
- Sprinkle 2 corn cobs with a pinch of dried chili flakes, 1 Tablespoon finely grated Parmesan, 1/2 Teaspoon grated lime zest (optional) and a pinch of salt.
- Wrap each corn cob in foil and barbecue or grill, turning for 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly charred and tender.