Meat Pie Recipe | The Man Pie
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:2 February 2017
The MAN Pie - a tasty dinner option.
This recipe serves enough for 4 and is great for a weekend treat meal!
- 2 carrots diced
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 1 large onion diced
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 600g lean mince (kangaroo meat is a great choice),
- Tin of tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- Teaspoon brown sugar
- Teaspoon chilli sauce
- Preheat oven 180 degrees
- In a pan spray a light layer of olive oil and add: carrots, mushrooms, onion and red capsicum.
- Once slightly cooked add lean mince, tomatoes, garlic, sugar and chilli sauce
- Combine till brown
- Dish out mince into 4 small aluminium takeaway containers or small oven bowls (great way to make sure you dont over eat)
- Place 1/4 puff pastry sheet over top of mince and a dash of milk over the pastry to make golden
- Put in oven for 15 min or until golden