SWEET CHILLI RICE TUNA
Date Posted:14 September 2016
This recipe is one Adams favourites when he is on the go as it is quick, healthy and easy to make!
- 1 x 95g can of sweet chilli tuna
- 1 slice light cheese
- ½ cup of rice - or a packet of microwave basmati rice
- Cook rice in boiling water and drain water when cooked (or microwave packet rice).
- Place cheese slices and tuna on top.
- Microwave for 40 secs mix through and serve!
For more of Adams great recipes head to our website and satisfy your tastebuds today!