PORK MINCE WITH VEGETABLES
Date Posted:14 September 2016
Feeling like something hearty tonight without the added salts and sugars? Well we've got your covered with this pork and vegetable dish that's easy to make and will leaving you feeling satisfied.
- 500g pork mince
- 2 carrots diced
- 1/2 small onions diced
- 1 small broccoli - approx 5 florets
- handful mushrooms - or approx 1C chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped
- 500g pasta sauce - recommend five brothers oven roasted garlic and onion or stick to one that has less than 5g sugar per serve
- Heat frypan and spray with oil
- To hot pan add carrot, onion and broccoli
- Once veges are brown add mince and mix till brown
- Add mushrooms, capsicum, and sauce and mix for a further 5 min till all cooked then serve
This recipe makes a reasonable serving but if you want leftovers for lunch the next day, add a bit more to your recipe and it's great for lunch with rice! Enjoy!