KALE AND PARMESAN CHIPS
Date Posted:6 January 2016
Every salad at every trendy cafe these days has Kale in it, but Adam's favourite way to use this fashionable food is to turn it into chips!
- 3-4 handfuls of Kale
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Olive oil Spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC and cover an oven tray with baking paper
- Cut the stems out of the kale as best you can and put leaves on the baking tray
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray and scatter parmesan over evenly
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, checking after 5 minutes to ensure they aren't burning
*SPECIAL TIP - Instead of Parmesan also try with desicated coconut - its delicious!