How to cook sweet potato chips
Author: Adam Macdougall Date Posted:15 May 2018
Don't worry, I've got you covered for chips.
These sweet potato beauties are full of fibre, vitamins and slow-release energy, and the best bit is,
they're not going to clog your arteries and take up residence on your gut like the ones from the chip shop.
1. Sweet Potato ( About 300g)
Serves 2 as a side
- Preheat your oven to 220C.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into thick chips.
- Coat a cooking tray with cooking oil spray - be a bit generous!
- Put the chips on the tray, give them a light spray, and place on the top shelf of the oven.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until cooked and golden.
Instead of normal chips, you can now buy sweet potato chips in the frozen section at the supermarket.
So if you're strapped for time, grab a bag and chuck them in the oven.