GRILLED GARLIC SALMON, SPINACH & CAULIFLOWER MASH
Author: Adam MacDougall Date Posted:18 January 2017
This tasty and healthy salmon recipe is the perfect mid week meal and will leave your stomach feeling fueled without the bloating feeling you would normally get from eat mash potato. Enjoy guys!
- 2 pieces fresh wild salmon (approx 300g) serves 2 and 1 for lunch tomorrow
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 heaped Tablespoon garlic
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach (or 2 frozen cubes - approx 50g)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon to serve
- On hot pan spray with oil and add salmon
- On top of salmon rub garlic paste across
- Turn after approx 5 min and cook another 5 min (10 min total)
- While salmon cooking, cook cauliflower in microwave approx 6-8 min
- Splash through the olive oil and mash until smooth.
- Cook spinach (if frozen in microwave approx 4 min) if fresh boil kettle and in a bowl or strainer cover with hot water for approx 1 minute.
- Serve with lemon or lime
ADAM'S TIP - Cook an extra piece of salmon for lunch tomorrow