CHOC BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
Date Posted:20 September 2016
Just when you think pancakes are an unhealthy breakfast option and contain too much sugar, we've got you covered with our choc banana protein pancakes that will leave you feeling satisfied and fueled for your morning.
- 1 egg and 3 egg whites
- 2 scoops (60g) choc man shake or low sugar protein powder
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 banana
- Mix the oats with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- In a separate bowl mix the protein powder, egg and egg whites and 1/2 banana mashed (you may need to use a beater to make mix smooth).
- Add oat mixture into the bowl.
- Heat up a non stick fry pan with some cooking oil. Pour in about a quarter of your pancake batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side. (approx 2 min per side or until starts bubbling on top).
- Repeat with remaining mixture, then serve your pancakes with a few slices of banana.
For more great recipes and tips head to our website and change your lifestyle today!