CHICKEN STIR FRY
Date Posted:28 February 2017
Check out this tasty and healthy chicken stir fry recipe that will leave you satisfied and will be great the next day if you have any left overs!
- 2 chicken breasts (approx 300g total)
- small head broccoli chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 C shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Heat frypan and lightly spray with oil
- Dice chicken and when pan hot throw in chicken and stir fry for approx 5 min until cooked through
- Add all veggies and stir fry until tender
- Add sauces and a tablespoon hot water and mix through
TIP: Can have leftovers for lunch the next day with a side of basmati rice.