BBQ Chicken Pizza | Serves One
Author: Adam MacDougall
Date Posted:22 May 2018
Pizza makes for a great reward meal at the end of the week and goes even better with a couple of hard-earned beers. What we love about it the most is how you can easily share Pizza with your friends and family and make it a special night. This is an easy recipe and can be knock out by anyone. Serves One, so double or triple it if you are sharing and showing off your skills in the kitchen.
- chicken breast (approx. 150g)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce (mix with tomato paste)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup grated low fat cheese
- 1 large thin wholemeal pita
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces
- Cover oven tray with baking paper and put pita on it
- Cover pita with tomato and BBQ sauce mixture
- Evenly spread chicken on pita, then mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini and onion and sprinkle pizza with the cheese
- Put pizza in the oven and cook for 30–40 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
TIP: Double this recipe to make 2 pizzas – that way dinner is sorted for the following night! OR place the spare pizza in the freezer (wrap in baking paper and foil then place in plastic bag).
Want to lose the beer gut but not all the beers? Try The Man Shake for proven results!